The Netherlands Consulate General in Miami United States
Currently in the spotlights
Food is a major industry in the Netherlands, which is the world’s second largest agricultural exporter behind only the United States. Food accounts for more than 21 percent of Holland’s exports and 10 percent of the nation’s gross domestic product.
"History teaches that a lack of hurricane awareness and preparation are common threads among all major hurricane disasters. By knowing your vulnerability and what actions you should take, you can reduce the effects of a hurricane disaster." -- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
|Address||701 Brickell Ave, suite 500 Miami, FL 33131 United States United States|
(+1) 877-388 2443
Register when staying abroad
October 21, 2014 The Kingdom of the Netherlands was elected today to the Human Rights Council by the UN General Assembly for the 2015-2017 period.
October 17, 2014 King Willem-Alexander has appointed Bert Koenders as Minister of Foreign Affairs. Mr. Koenders was sworn in by the King at Noordeinde Palace on Oct. 17, 2014.
- Government to Stop Issuing Travel Documents in Orlando on Oct. 1, 2015
- Nathalie Olijslager-Jaarsma Focuses on Water, Diplomacy, Trade Relations
- Leaders Talk Collaboration During Southeast Florida Climate Summit
- Dutch Water Expertise on Display at Annual Conference in New Orleans
- The Netherlands launches Global Alliance on Climate-Smart Agriculture