The Netherlands Consulate General in Miami United States
Currently in the spotlights
Food is a major industry in the Netherlands, which is the world’s second largest agricultural exporter behind only the United States. Food accounts for more than 21 percent of Holland’s exports and 10 percent of the nation’s gross domestic product.
"History teaches that a lack of hurricane awareness and preparation are common threads among all major hurricane disasters. By knowing your vulnerability and what actions you should take, you can reduce the effects of a hurricane disaster." -- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
|Address||701 Brickell Ave, suite 500 Miami, FL 33131 United States United States|
(+1) 877-388 2443
Register when staying abroad
March 31, 2015 (Washington, D.C.) — His Majesty King Willem-Alexander and Her Majesty Queen Máxima of the Kingdom of the Netherlands will visit Washington, D.C.; Grand Rapids, Michigan; and Chicago, Illinois, June 1-3.
March 30, 2015 The Consulate General of the Kingdom in the Netherlands, in cooperation with the City of Amsterdam and the Netherlands Foreign Investment Agency, is proud to announce that the historic tall ship "Stad Amsterdam" will visit Miami and Port Everglades in April.
- Panel Discussion at Miami Dade College to Focus on Immigration Reform
- Henk Ovink Appointed as First Special Envoy for International Water Affairs
- 15 Dutch Presentations Take the Stage at Annual SXSW Festival in Austin
- The Netherlands to host Global Conference on CyberSpace in April
- Panama Trade Mission in April Has Option to Extend to Miami