The Netherlands Consulate General in Miami United States
Currently in the spotlights
Food is a major industry in the Netherlands, which is the world’s second largest agricultural exporter behind only the United States. Food accounts for more than 21 percent of Holland’s exports and 10 percent of the nation’s gross domestic product.
"History teaches that a lack of hurricane awareness and preparation are common threads among all major hurricane disasters. By knowing your vulnerability and what actions you should take, you can reduce the effects of a hurricane disaster." -- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
|Address||701 Brickell Ave, suite 500 Miami, FL 33131 United States United States|
(+1) 877-388 2443
Register when staying abroad
December 17, 2014 The Netherlands and Dutch Culture USA presented an unprecedented number of renowned and emerging Dutch artists during Art Basel Week in Miami earlier this month.
December 15, 2014 The Consulate General of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, in cooperation with Miami-Dade County, Miami-Dade Metropolitan Planning Organization, Friends of the Underline, the City of Miami, the Dutch Cycling Embassy, and The Parks Foundation of Miami-Dade will host a four-day ThinkBike workshop from Jan. 12-15, 2015.
- Dutch Artists to Make a Splash during Art Basel Week in Miami This Week
- Amsterdam to Host National Commemoration of MH17 on Monday
- Netherlands Elected to Three-Year Term on UN Human Rights Council
- King Willem-Alexander Appoints Bert Koenders as Foreign Affairs Minister
- Government to Stop Issuing Travel Documents in Orlando on Oct. 1, 2015