The Netherlands Consulate General in Miami United States
Currently in the spotlights
Food is a major industry in the Netherlands, which is the world’s second largest agricultural exporter behind only the United States. Food accounts for more than 21 percent of Holland’s exports and 10 percent of the nation’s gross domestic product.
"History teaches that a lack of hurricane awareness and preparation are common threads among all major hurricane disasters. By knowing your vulnerability and what actions you should take, you can reduce the effects of a hurricane disaster." -- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
|Address||701 Brickell Ave, suite 500 Miami, FL 33131 United States United States|
(+1) 877-388 2443
Register when staying abroad
January 30, 2015 Registration for the 2015 edition of the Maritime/Logistic Trade Mission to Panama has been expanded with a trade mission to Miami. The trade mission to Panama will take place from April 12-15, and will be headed by Aruba Prime Minister Mike Eman. As an additional program, a trade mission to Miami will be organized from April 16-17.
January 29, 2015 As of Feb. 2, 2015, the consular department in Miami will be open on Monday mornings for all consular matters.
- eMerge Americas Conference Offers Dutch Startups Chance to Showcase
- Important news regarding Dutch travel documents and visas from the Atlanta, Orlando offices
- ThinkBike Workshop to Bring a Dutch Taste of Cycling to Southern Florida
- Dutch Artists Make Lasting Impression during Art Basel Week in Miami
- Dutch Artists to Make a Splash during Art Basel Week in Miami This Week